Last Updated: April 3, 2018
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account.
Information We Collect Automatically
The Site uses Google Analytics first-party cookies to track activity and visits to the Site. Otherwise, we do not collect any information about you automatically. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service; and
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by TNP.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf related to the Services;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of TNP or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among TNP and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from TNP by following the instructions in those emails or other messages.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button). Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.